Command & Conquer IV: Tiberian Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Jungle

5 posters

Go down

Welcome To The Jungle Empty Welcome To The Jungle

Post  Naraku Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, this is the forum where you can discuss and make suggestions for our mod, you spam, you get a ban.

Last edited by Naraku on Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Naraku
Naraku
Admin

https://reduxmod.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Jungle Empty Re: Welcome To The Jungle

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm

the blue is a little bright
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

yh, I'm going to get that fixed
Naraku
Naraku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huhnu Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 am

Hello I just registered a couple minutes ago Smile

I like the layout you guys have done and the color schemes of the forum! Smile

Good luck on the mod it looks really good Very Happy
Huhnu

Back to top Go down

Post  Spider_Pig_Rocks Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm

thx, im glad he fixed blue, oh and welcome
Spider_Pig_Rocks

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeMurdock Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I have a question on a few things

also I'm a new member of the site... I've been looking at this mod for a while and I say this looks very good and will support it anyway the following questions are this

1) GDI infantry. Are you going for having like infantry units kinda like sun and wars or your going to take the idea of using all zone trooper variants , but modding the design heavily to look more appealing than what I saw in the beta/final game (watched videos online of the final game)

2) the story: When i watched the cut scenes of CNC4 I was very disappointed in the story. will this mod will modify the story of CNC4 or make a entirely new one from scratch?
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Naraku Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 pm

We are going along the same storyline as C&C4, but in our campaign you will not be the commander with the wife, also, we are probably going to be using squads because they give more of a realistic feel, there will still be a few individual units for sure though. And if you look at the Tiberium game concepts you will see much cooler and more realistic units than C&C4, in fact I bet Tiberium would have sold 10x more than C&C4 if it wasn't cancelled...
Naraku
Naraku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeMurdock Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Naraku wrote:We are going along the same storyline as C&C4, but in our campaign you will not be the commander with the wife, also, we are probably going to be using squads because they give more of a realistic feel, there will still be a few individual units for sure though. And if you look at the Tiberium game concepts you will see much cooler and more realistic units than C&C4, in fact I bet Tiberium would have sold 10x more than C&C4 if it wasn't cancelled...

I agree. In fact I think the tiberium storyline would of been very nice to see. I watched a few.... adhem.. leaked.. cutscenes on youtube. which I still question to myself " Why you cancelled tiberium? sure it was a FPS ,but it looks like EALA was going on the right track"
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentMirage Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:22 pm

I hate to be off topic, but may I make a suggestion?

Can we do something different with the storyline? Despite you might follow a little bit of C&C4, EA loves to interact the storylines side by side, so it's usually confusing & disorientating as I watched the C&C4 FMVs as well as playing the C&C3 missions (Not to mention RA3 as well, look at the FMVs, they're all interacted in each faction you play). I suggest that you follow EA's GDI storyline while Nod & Scrin gets a totally different perspective, that's how Westwood did with their storylines back in their old C&Cs, here's what I'm thinking :

GDI : Might follow EA's but without featuring the Commander's wife.

Nod : You play as the original Kane following commander, NOT by the GDI Commander like in C&C4's FMV who also take control of Nod forces. Plot might change to avoid the same ending as GDI's. Yes, it's the "What if" concept. My idea is what will happen if the portal is open without actually GDI's help by kidnapping the 5 portal key-openers, Kane was actually using GDI all along and he orders you to betray them again.

Scrin : The huge invasion is confirmed by the Overlord, in the end, Earth is finally dead, all completely covered in Tiberium like a crystallized crystal ball.
SilentMirage
SilentMirage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum